Saturday, August 23, 2008

SOLD

Yes, that means we have sold our home in Monroe and already bought this one in Richfield. That is what has been taking my time this week instead of blogging. I am sooooo excited to be moving to Richfield -not to mention the house is great! More to come... we're pretty busy around here.

7 comments:

Shera said...

Hey! Congrats. Thats is very exciting. Although, we sure will miss you guys around here. You'll have to let us come and see your new house some time. It is beautiful.

Maridon Rappleye said...

We're sure excited! Hope it is a smooth transition! You will be SO busy for the next couple of months!

Makayla said...

The house is awesome!

ALICIA said...

Everyone else seems excited about this but I don't think I am. I don't want you to move. I like seeing your cute house in Monroe every time I go over that way. I'll miss seeing you drive by my house on your way to Richfield. Is Sekoya switching schools then? If you are, Ali will be bummed!!

Kacey! said...

I've been in that house before, it's a pretty house. Now when we come to Richfield we can actually let the kids come and play seems how you don't live out in the middle of nowhere now!!

Quinn and Linds said...

Congrats Guys!! Now you can be is Richfiled with the rest of the family. I bet your new house it beautiful!

Liz said...

Congrats on the new home purchase. I had no idea. That is a very beautiful house.
Liz