What is with the new style for little boys -the mohawk ? I have a picture of a cute little boy, about 8 months, that was at Taco Time this week. I decided not to post it since it would kind of be an invasion of privacy. He had such a cute little face, then an ugly mohawk that stood about two inches off his cute little head. I so totally don't understand it. As far as I'm concerned mohawks are only good for Halloween or crazy hair day. They totally scream "white trash" to me since you usually see them on goth looking teenagers with piercings and tattoos all over the place. I guess I am being a little stereotypical and judgemental. I just don't understand why people would want to make their cute little boy look like a punk. I guess it is to each their own how they dress and do their kids hair, but if I ever get to be the mommy of a little boy you can bet that he will NEVER sport a mohawk.
1 comment:
I totally agree!
Post a Comment