Sunday, December 27, 2009
Sledding
The day before Christmas Eve mother nature decided to dump snow on us! I wasn't complaining because all the snow from our previous storms had all but melted. I really didn't want Christmas to be all brown and muddy! Well, we got our wish! Total I think we got about 7-10 inches depending on which side of the house you were standing on. Jason spent most of the day blowing driveways with our wonderful snow blower. Later in the day we loaded up the kids with our neighbors and went sledding. The snow was so deep and fresh it was hard to get a good run on the hill, but the kids had fun playing in it anyway. I don't think our neighbor was too pleased with getting stuck though! I didn't even get a picture of it! Katera would NOT go down on a sled. She just wanted to ride the four wheeler with Dad. She kept hollering- Look out below! as they came down the hill. But it comes out sounding more like- 'Yook out beyow!' I will be so sad when she learns how to say her L's correctly.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment