Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Roller Skating
I took the girls to the new roller skating rink in Elsinore last night. I forgot to take a scooter for Katera AND a camera. It's nice to have something to do in this small town other than bowling and movies at our crappy movie theater. They could be a little more organized with their operations though. They had one line to pay, get skates, return skates, and buy food. It was a little chaotic, especially when the rush started around 7. Luckily we went early and got to skate/fall before it got crowded. I can not figure out my Sekoya. She is NOT a timid child. But when it comes to something she hasn't done before and she is not good at she is so unsure of herself. She was very upset that she couldn't do it all by herself and kept falling. I told her she better toughen up her butt because that is what happens in skating. I couldn't really help her because I had Katera on skates and had to keep her on her feet. That was quite a challenge- having two kids that can't skate and only me to help them. Kelsey was there on skates and took Sekoya around by the hand a lot. Logan rode a scooter and Aunt/Grandma Cortney watched. When we left they both said they had fun so I guess we will be going back. This time with Daddy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment