Wednesday, February 23, 2011

V-day













Valentine's was a 14 day long event at our house. I made some cute little chair hanging bags (yes, another sewing project). I put a little surprise with a special note every morning from the first of February until the 14th. We made cupcakes one day and cookies another. On the 14th Jason was able to be home with us and we made the girls pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. It was really nice just to have him home for the day of love and be able to give him a kiss and hug. Neither one of us bought any gifts, but he spent the whole day doing my chores for me, took me to lunch, and then made dinner. I couldn't have asked for a better gift! And no, Sekoya is not actually hitting Katera with the rolling pin. It was a good staged photo! The little stinkers could not quit eating the raw cookie dough which explains the silly looks in the last two pitures.

No comments: