Wow, I didn't even get any pictures! I have been horrible at blogging and picture taking lately. Sekoya had her hair braided by Kenzi in "karate kid" braids for the few days before so when we took them out she had nice kinky hair. I did a really cute hair do on Katera that I found online- a rainbow with ponytail chains. They each made sure they wore green so they wouldn't get pinched and were quick to pinch Dad and Grandma when they noticed they were missing the crucial color of the day. For dinner I decided to do something a little fun so I made green jello, green mashed potatoes, and a green and white swirl grasshopper cake. My creativity and ambition at this point are waxing thin with our baby boy due any day.
I went to the doctor on Monday the 14th only to find out I wasn't dilated very much and would not be having a baby in the next couple of days. Kind of depressing to a woman who is nine months pregnant and feels like she is going to pop! I also had a little bit of a scare this week. On Tuesday night I went to bed feeling like Nixon hadn't been moving as vigorously as usual. I shrugged it off and figured I was just being paranoid. I woke up around 2 am to go to the bathroom and my belly felt really small, soft, and just like something was wrong. I also couldn't get him to move. So after laying on the couch for a while jiggling my belly to get him to move I woke Jason up and we went to the hospital. They hooked me up to the heart monitors and did a stress test for about a half hour. He was just fine and probably just asleep. The one monitor was picking up a few contractions, but I wasn't feeling them. We went back home and went back to sleep, but it eased my mind that he was ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment