Easter was so late in April this year I thought we would be safe to plan outdoor activities. Wrong!! We were only going to go to the hills close by and have a picnic with a little four wheeling and shooting guns. We woke up Saturday morning to rain/snow flurries! What the crap is mother nature thinking? I am so sick of the cold wet weather I could just scream. So we settled for lunch at my mom's and a egg hunt in her yard. It did warm up a little by the afternoon so we went up by the water tank and rolled and threw eggs. This was my first time ever doing this, but it is a big tradition with people around here. I still don't understand the fun in it. After that Mom took the kids to the movie- Rio. Friday we had dinner at Mom's and then colored eggs. It's amazing how fast four kids can go through four dozen eggs.
1 comment:
I thought our Easter was great inspite of the weather It was soooo fun to spend it with some of my kids and grandkids fun time for all hope you had fun!!!!
Love Mom
Post a Comment