Monday, June 6, 2011

Tuachan.......


















or so we thought. I should be posting pictures of the girls and us at Little Mermaid, but it got cancelled. We didn't even know until we checked into our hotel that afternoon and it was too late to get our tickets changed to the next night's performance. It was a really sad day! At least the kids got over it quickly. Jason and I are still fuming about it. So we spent the weekend playing in the sun and water. Kacey and the boys came to our hotel and spent half the day swimming. Then we took them to the splash park. I so wish we had something like that in Richfield! Later in the day the kids got to play with some more 2nd cousins when we had a BBQ with the Crofts' family as they were sending off two of their boys to Iraq. Don't forget the shopping. I was able to hit a few of my favorite stores and spend money that I didn't need to spend. I think I was hoping some shopping would make me feel better about not getting to see Little Mermaid. It didn't work.

No comments: