Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bubble boy

















I have finally seen the differences between a little boy and a little girl- apart from the obvious ones. Nixon is constantly climbing and trying to do things he shouldn't and can't quite do yet. In a matter of about a week he hit his teeth and bloodied his mouth 5 times. Twice in one day! One of those times I actually thought he pulled out his two bottom teeth. Geeze, he worked so hard and had so much pain getting those teeth in we don't want to loose them! In fact during this week he was also cutting his top two teeth. He has hit his teeth so much that one of his bottom teeth is now shorter than the other one. I really hope we don't have nerve damage. His latest little boy adventure was climbing over and falling out of his crib! He was supposed to be taking his afternoon nap, but instead he stood on his crib bumper to get high enough and toppled out with a big thud and a scream. After comforting him and making sure we didn't have any broken bones I immediatly lowered the crib another notch and took out the crib bumper. I am thinking I need to put this kid in a bubble!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

They are trouble those little boys. Brace yourself. More to come. Ha ha

Kacey! said...

I am so IMPRESSED.. Now maybe I will change your blog background!! I like reading about you guys!! :) And nixon sure is getting so cute. I'm glad some one can finally feel my PAIN!!!