These pictures are from yesterday when Jason got home from snowmobiling. Sekoya did not want him to leave her side, but the driveway needed to be shoveled. So I bundled her up and sent her out with him. Her favorite thing is to have him bury her in the piles of snow. He buried her completely to her head this time.
Katera and I stayed inside where it was warm, but watched through the window.
She had just as much fun watching them as they were having outside. Jason and Sekoya proceded to have a snowball fight and that made Katera giggle. After that Jason pushed Sekoya on the swing set. Swinging in the winter? I guess it works if you have the right clothes on. Sekoya can't wait for spring. She is so tired of the cold and snow. I completely agree. I am not much of a cold weather person.
1 comment:
You always come up with some fun blogs. I keep thinking I will get caught up and every night something comes up. Maybe tonight after WW I will make time.
Post a Comment