Friday, March 21, 2008

88

I had to post this before I forget...

Every time Sekoya has to say an amount of things lately it is always 88. She wants to have 88 Cheetos, she wants to go down the slide 88 times, she doesn't want Jason to be gone for 88 sleeps, etc. It is so funny! I asked her why everything is always 88 and she just shrugs her shoulders and says I dunno.

Another thing she says a lot lately is "That's for me to know and you to find out". This is kinda an irritating one. She was having a meltdown this morning over something- I had no idea why. When I asked her what was wrong she said through tears "That's for me to know and you to find out!" Well how do you try to help when that is the answer you get?

Her new favorite thing is watching funny kids on You Tube. She always wants to sit on my lap and watch videos. This started when Maridon sent us a video of a baby laughing hysterically. We watched that video on my email over and over until I finally deleted it. Then she wanted to watch it again so I had to search You Tube for it. She saw all the other videos and we spent forever just going through those. I have to be really careful that I don't open any videos with questionable content!!

No comments: