Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Calling

Yes, you are probably thinking Jason got a calling today since I already had one.....WRONG!! They asked me to be the junior primary chorister. I accepted with one condition- they release me from Achievement Days. I am also on the enrichment committee. So I figured three callings would be a little much. I am relieved to released from Achievement Days because I was having some major frustration with the lack of funding for that program in our ward. I kept praying that I would find some way to accept the budget and work within it, or know the right things to say to discuss the subject. I guess my prayers were answered, just not the way I was expecting. I filled in for the chorister a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be kind of fun to be in the primary. I got my wish! I am really excited and hope I can do a good job with these little ones. Any helpful suggestions anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

They said they had something "special" in mind for Jason for the near future!

No comments: