Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time Change

It is 6:45 AM and both my girls are awake. This time change is really messing up my days. Usually I can get up at this time and have about an hour to myself to get some things done before by beautiful little angels wake up. I really dislike time changes. I don't really care which one we are on, I just wish it would stay the same all year long. Now I will have a 5 year old getting cranky around four or five o'clock tonight and my two year old ready for her nap before we've even had lunch.

Sigh.

And we have a well child Dr. appointment and dance class today.

Big sigh.

It is going to be one of those days.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Dont worry I don't think you are the only one that doesn't like the time change.. I hope they adjust and get better!