WARNING: Bad Cell Phone Pictures!

We escaped our house today!! It was very much needed for all of us. You definitely know when Katera needs to get out when she is happy to be in her car seat. This coming from a kid who absolutely despises the car seat.
We went to visit Grandma Maridon and Grandpa Kirk. They had a cute new movie 'The Game Plan' that we watched. Then I took Sekoya to the bowling alley for some game time!! She likes to play all the other games as much as bowling. So we made the rounds to the merry go round, air hockey, and car race games.
Then we bowled. Sekoya made a friend while we were there-surprise, surprise!! I don't know how well either of us bowled because I don't know how to add up bowling scores!! We'll have to have Jason do it when he gets home and then I'll post it. As you can see, I am not much better at bowling than my four year old daughter!!
After the bowling alley we picked Katera up from Grandma and went to McDonald's. They played in the playland and had a great time. This is only the second time I have let Katera in the playland and she loves it! I don't like to let her in when there are tons of kids that will run her over.
This day was a distraction to make the time go by faster until Jason comes home. We all miss him terribly!! You never know how much you really enjoy having someone around until they are not there. I can honestly say that he is the only person I like to be around for more than about 24hours - including my mom and sisters. That says a whole lot for him. I definitely married the perfect person for me!








1 comment:
Your kids are so cute. I wish I could see them more. I know I have been really bad at blogging lately. I have had a lot of "extra" things on my plate besides the typical 4 boys under the age of 5 type of stuff. But as for technical advice, I know nothing. I have Anthony change everything around for me. I am that slow when it comes to the computer world. Good Luck!
Post a Comment