Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jason's First Post

Ok, So Ashley says that I need to come on here and post some of my stuff too. Since I am out traveling all the time I should take my camera and use this site too. I love all the family's blogs when I am out, it feels like I am keeping in touch with what is going on back home!

Well, last weekend I went to the national SCI (Safari Club International) Hunting show in Reno, NV. I went with a few of my friends, Travis Black, Jeff Hamilton and Dustin Hammer. It was a GREAT time and I had a blast. I saw lot of things that I want to go hunt and was able to meet some of my hunting idols like Jim Shockey!

Next time I go I just need about $500,000 to buy some hunts.......anyone want to give me the money????

2 comments:

Maridon Rappleye said...

Wish I had the $$$ to give you Jason. So glad to see you posting! I Love these Blogs!

Mark said...

That looks like alot of fun!! I am impressed that you have joined in on the posting!! I also love keeping up on everything while out of town. These blogs are awesome!