Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Work, School, Nails,
Today was a busy day so I didn't get any pictures of anything. I had to work this morning and get a few quotes taken care of in time to go to school with Sekoya. I spent the day with her at preschool seeing what she does. She doesn't like to talk about what she does at school so I figured I would just go with her and see for myself. They played, had singing and story time, snacks, practiced writing, and made a groundhog project. As soon as we got back from school we went to town to do get my nails done. Jason dropped me off at the shop and took the girls with him to Home Depot. Then we cut his hair and went to Taco Time for a quick dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment