Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Pet???
Sekoya wants a pet. We have been telling her she could get one in the summer when it's warm. She hasn't forgotten! We have had fish and a cat that ran away. I don't really know what else there is except for a dog. When it comes right down to it, both of my girls are afraid of dogs. Big ones that is. I don't know if it would be different with a puppy of our own. I have looked on the internet about rabbits and guinea pigs. I am just not to sure about a rodent-hamsters, gerbils, etc. I really don't want an animal in my house. Animals belong outside, that is why they have fur! Help!!! Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking about getting her pet for her birthday in two weeks so I don't have a lot of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes- I can't believe she will be 5 in a couple of weeks. As far as the pet... no suggestions here... I don't like indoor pets either. We tried birds (finches) and they were very messy. Fish aren't too bad, but hard to keep up with the tank cleaning. And no way I would have a rodent. Grandma Nahna wouldn't visit if you did. You could be like Topher and have a snake, but then Grandpa Kirk wouldn't visit! Good luck!
Have you looked into Sugar Gliders?? THey are a little bit like flying squirrels and you carry them around in a little pouch. THey are super cute!
Post a Comment