Monday, September 8, 2008

Bully

Sekoya has informed me that there IS a bully at school. I told her there wouldn't be. His name is Ron Wilson-I don't know if that is real or made up. Sekoya likes to "tell stories" sometimes. I asked her what he does to bully her. She said he pushes them down the slide and hits them. I told her to tell the teacher. She exclaimed "It makes me as mad as Mom!"

Whoa!!! Eye opener!!! I think I spend way too much time being mad. I really need to work on that!

Katera's new thing is sassing and saying "Ha, Ha, Ha". Of course this was learned from her older sister. It's almost too cute to get mad. She even puts her hands on her hips and gets the whole body into it. I'll try to post a video if I can figure it out.

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is cute that she says there is a bully at school. I hope not. Your kids are cute
Liz