Saturday, September 6, 2008
Mini Golf
We went miniature golfing tonight. It has been such a busy summer and we haven't done much other than camping. We drive by the mini golf course a lot on our way to town. Sekoya has asked to go several times, but we always have other things planned.
We all golfed-including Katera. If you can call it golf. Katera would walk up to the hole and put her ball right by the edge. Then she would tap it in and be all proud of herself. I figured if she was having fun that's all that mattered. Jason and I didn't even keep score for ourselves because it was too crazy trying to golf with two kids. Sekoya had a blast until she slipped on one of the last holes and twisted her ankle. She said she wasn't going to walk on it for three weeks. Again being the drama queen! We had fun, but I'm glad it only took about 45 minutes. I don't think I could have done much more than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like fun! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment