Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The monkey in the wall

Lately Katera has been having a bad dream. She says that she is sitting in a chair, then a monkey comes and turns her around and scares her. When I asked her where the monkey came from her reply was- the wall. She has this dream about every other night. It has made her terrified to go to sleep by herself in her room. In fact, last night she would not go to sleep until I agreed to let her sleep with me. I hope she gets over this soon because I can't stand too many more nights with her little feet kicking me in the ribs. I thought I got rid of that feeling when I got her out of the womb.

Another cute thing from Katera..... tonight we went for a walk over the the high school track where we made a few laps. It was about 7 at night so the sun had gone down, but it wasn't dark yet. She looked up and pointed out the moon like she always does when she finds it. Then she said- A piece of the moon is lost! It was a crescent moon. Too cute!

No comments: