Wednesday, September 16, 2009

World Record


Aerial view of the four wheelers lined up the CC road to the water tank and also down the dirt road along the freeway.



Tonight Katera and I went down to main street to watch history in the making! Yep, we went to watch thousands of four wheelers drive down main street. We are really starved for entertainment around here. So when the ATV Jamboree set out to break the record for number of four wheelers in a parade we just had to go. We didn't ride our four wheeler because-#1. I am in single mother mode and wouldn't have Jason to help me corral two rambunctious kids while we waited for the parade to start. #2. Our four wheeler is in the shop getting a tune up in time for the elk hunt in two weeks. I think the parade went on for about two or three hours. We were only there for 45 min. which was long enough to make us wreak like exhaust. I hate that smell!! I heard that it did break the record, but haven't heard the official number yet. Grandma Sindy and Kelsey were on Grandma's four wheeler at number 1119.
Picture from the Reaper

Sekoya didn't get to go with us because. . . . . can you guess? She was mean again to a girl at cheer. She threw a toy and hit her in the head. So she got to stay at home all by herself with no TV or friends. I don't know what I am going to do to get this kid to understand she can't be mean. We made her sit in her room all by herself for 1 1/2 hours Sunday night after she clawed Katera. Then she went right to bed. I have grounded her from friends, made her do extra chores, and yelled a whole lot. Nothing seems to get the message across. I am about to just lock her in her room until she can act like a civilized human being around others. This makes me really, really scared for the teenage years.

No comments: